The Users report is another way to view all of your users in Kudos. This report can be found by going to Admin ⚙️ > Reports > Users. In addition to some basic information, this report will also tell you the following for your selected timeframe:
- Participated - if the user has sent a Kudos.
- Status - if the user has is active, archived, or unactivated.
- Active - if the user has logged into Kudos.
- Archived - if the user has been removed from Kudos.
- Unactivated - if the user has not activated their account.
- Activated Date - when the user first created their account.
- Archived Date - when the user was removed from Kudos.
You can also filter the Users Report to show Redemption activity. Here it will show the redemption details during your selected timeframe, whether the reward was through the KudosReward catalog or if it was a Custom Reward, the dollar value of the rewards and the points redeemed for the reward.
The user report also allows you to further analyze your team by the following dimensions: Department, Location, Group, Generation, or Level. This report can be downloaded as a CSV file by clicking the download icon () below the graph.
We hope this helps! If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com and one of our friendly team members will be happy to assist you.