The Users report is another way to view all of your users in Kudos. In addition to some basic information, this report will also tell you the following for your selected timeframe:
- Participated - if the user has sent a Kudos.
- Status - if the user has is active, archived, or unactivated.
- Active - if the user has logged into Kudos.
- Archived - if the user has been removed from Kudos.
- Unactivated - if the user has not activated their account.
- Activated Date - when the user first created their account.
- Archived Date - when the user was removed from Kudos.
The user report also allows you to further analyze your team by the following dimensions: Department, Location, Group, Generation, or Level.
We hope this helps! If you have any questions, please post a comment below and one of our friendly team members will be happy to assist you.