🌟 Hint: This report is now available on our new Analytics Dashboards! You can now find this information on the Activity Dashboard as part of the Admin Report Dashboards. You can find the information from the User Report filtered to Redemptions on the new Admin Dashboard: Rewards and Redemptions.
The Users report is another way to view all of your users on your Kudos® platform. This report can be found by going to Admin ⚙️ > Reports > Users. In addition to some basic information, this report will also tell you the following for your selected timeframe:
- Participated - if the user has sent a recognition message.
- Status - if the user has is active, archived, or unactivated.
- Active - if the user has logged into their account.
- Archived - if the user has been removed from your Kudos® platform.
- Unactivated - if the user has not activated their account.
- Activated Date - when the user first created their account.
- Archived Date - when the user was removed from your Kudos® platform.
You can also filter the Users Report to show Redemption activity. Here it will show the redemption details during your selected timeframe, whether the reward was through the Kudos Reward® catalog or if it was a Custom Reward, the dollar value of the rewards and the points redeemed for the reward.
The user report also allows you to further analyze your team by the following dimensions: Department, Location, Group, Generation, or Level. This report can be downloaded as a CSV file by clicking the download icon () below the graph.
We hope this helps! If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com and one of our friendly team members will be happy to assist you.