The Users report is another way to view all of your users in Kudos. This report can be found by going to Admin ⚙️ > Reports > Users. In addition to some basic information, this report will also tell you the following for your selected timeframe:
- Participated - if the user has sent a Kudos.
- Status - if the user has is active, archived, or unactivated.
- Active - if the user has logged into Kudos.
- Archived - if the user has been removed from Kudos.
- Unactivated - if the user has not activated their account.
- Activated Date - when the user first created their account.
- Archived Date - when the user was removed from Kudos.
The user report also allows you to further analyze your team by the following dimensions: Department, Location, Group, Generation, or Level.
This report can be downloaded as a CSV file by clicking the download icon() below the graph.
We hope this helps! If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our friendly team members will be happy to assist you.