With the Kudos® platform, you can automate your user provisioning by uploading bulk user CSV files to a FTP account. This is a good option if your HRIS system does not support the SCIM API. To set up this integration, please contact your Account Manager or our Support Team to request your FTPS credentials. If you would like to provide your own FTP site please reach out to us to set up a call with our IT Team and yours, or to provide the required credentials listed below.
- Active Kudos® platform subscription and a Kudos® Account number
- Admin or Super Admin privileges in the Kudos® platform
In order to set up your FTP site and user provisioning, we require the following:
- Name and email address of the person responsible for uploading the file to the FTP site
- If your are utilizing your own FTP we require the host name and path, along with a username and password with read/write permission that the Kudos® platform will be able to use to authenticate
- The frequency that the uploads will be done: daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly
- Date Format you will use for Start Date and Birthday on your CSV.
- It is important to ensure that you follow this format on the CSV document you will upload to the FTP site. Date Format options are:
Once you’ve received the FTPS site credentials, you can start uploading your organization's user data to the Kudos® platform in a CSV format to the FTP site. You can find the CSV file specifications under the user admin page. Click Download under Step 2 to download a blank CSV template or XLSX template. Be sure to follow the instructions and guidelines provided in Step 1. It is important that the columns in the template are neither removed or renamed or the upload will return an error. Ensure that the date formats match for Start Date and Birthday.
The Kudos® platform will automatically pull and upload your files based on the upload frequency you selected. Your Default Super Administrator will receive an email with a report of the uploaded files, including:
- New Users Added
- Supervisors Created
- Users Updated
- Users Archived
- Users Re-Activated
We hope this helps! If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our friendly team members will be happy to assist you.