Kudos customers can automate user provisioning by uploading bulk user CSV files to a sFTP account. This is a good option if your HRIS system does not support the SCIM API.
To setup this integration, please follow these steps:
- Contact our support team and request your sFTP credentials. What we will need, in order to set up your sFTP site and provisioning would be the following:
- Name and email address of person responsible for uploading the file to the sFTP site.
- The Frequency uploads will be done: you have the option to do (1) daily, (2) weekly, or (3) monthly uploads.
- Date Format you will use for Start Date and Birthday on your CSV - ensure that you follow this format on the document you will upload to the sFTP site. Your Date Format options are:
- Once you’ve received the sFTP site credentials, you can start uploading your organization's user data in Kudos' CSV format to the sFTP site. You can find the CSV file specifications under the user admin page.
- Kudos will automatically pull and upload your files based on the upload frequency you selected.
- Your default super administrator will receive an email with a report of the uploaded files.
If you would like to provide your own sFTP site, please reach out to our support team, so we can setup a call with our IT Team and yours, to ensure we setup everything accordingly and that your file uploads are uploaded properly.
We hope this helps! If you have any questions, please post a comment below and one of our friendly team members will be happy to assist you.