🌟 Hint: This report is now available on our new Analytics Dashboards! You can now find this information on the Activity Dashboard as part of the Admin Report Dashboards.
The Activity Report is a great way to see how many of your teammates are active on your Kudos® platform, participating in the program, and are being reached. This report can be found by going to Admin ⚙️ > Reports > Activity. There are five statistics that the report pulls, based on the selected timeframe:
- Total Users includes all the individuals who have been invited to your Kudos® platform.
- Activated Users shows the accumulation of all users who have created their accounts.
- Participating Users are users that have sent recognition, given K+ endorsements, or commented.
- Reached Users are individuals who have received a recognition message.
- Recognition Messages the total amount of recognition messages (private and public) that have been sent by your participating users.
This report can be downloaded as a CSV file by clicking the download icon() below the graph.
If you are looking to run your program based on some of these statistics, we recommend analyzing the following percentages:
- Activated = Activated Users/Total Users * 100
- Participating = Participating Users/Activated Users * 100
- Reached = Reached Users/Total Users *100
We hope this helps! If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our friendly team members will be happy to assist you.