The Activity Report is a great way to see how many of your teammates are active on Kudos, participating in the program, and are being reached. This report can be found by going to Admin ⚙️ > Reports > Activity. There are five statistics that the report pulls, based on the selected timeframe:
- Total Users includes all the individuals who have been invited to Kudos.
- Activated Users is the accumulation of all users who have created their accounts.
- Participating Users are users that have sent recognition, given K+ endorsements, or commented.
- Reached Users are individuals who have received a recognition message.
- Kudos Messages the total amount of Kudos messages (private and public) that have been sent by your participating users.
This report can be downloaded as a CSV file by clicking the download icon() below the graph.
If you are looking to run your program based on some of these statistics, we recommend analyzing the following percentages:
- Activated = Activated Users/Total Users * 100
- Participating = Participating Users/Activated Users * 100
- Reached = Reached Users/Total Users *100
We hope this helps! If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our friendly team members will be happy to assist you.