Integrating Yammer with Kudos brings the power of recognition and appreciation right in to your Yammer feed for all the company to admire.
Each Kudos message that appears on Yammer's ticker highlights: the colleagues sending and receiving the Kudos; the recognition level, key characteristics and values demonstrated; and the personal message.
The integration also uses 'Yammer Connect' to seamlessly authenticate users based on their Yammer login credentials. Users can also use a Kudos browser add-on to create a continuous experience of giving Kudos, even while in Yammer.
You must have Yammer Enterprise level for the integration to work, and you must be a Verified Admin in Yammer in order to set up the integration. To receive Verified Admin access, please refer to this article from Yammer's website.
- Go to ⚙️ > Account > Integrations > Yammer > Connect.
- All of your Yammer users will be imported into Kudos, creating individual Kudos accounts. However, they won't have access to their actual accounts until you invite them.
- Once you invite your users to Kudos, they will be able to log in to Kudos with their Yammer credentials.
- As users start giving and receiving meaningful recognition, all Kudos public messages will display in your Yammer activity stream.
When you connect your Kudos account to Yammer, you and your organization agree to the following terms, conditions, and parameters:
- Public Kudos messages are automatically shown in the Yammer network activity stream for all Yammer users.
- You can import all Yammer users for your organization by clicking on the "Pull Yammer Users Now" button. After connecting Kudos to Yammer, Kudos will automatically pull your users every 3 days.
- User information will be completely determined by Yammer. Changes made to users in Kudos will be overridden by Yammer every 3 days. This could potentially create duplicate departments and job titles if the spelling is slightly different in Yammer.
- Once you pull Yammer users into Kudos, you will be billed accordingly for all new users added (view plan details).
- Email addresses are the unique identifiers used to sync with Yammer users.
We hope this helps! If you have any questions, please reach out to us at Support@Kudos.com and one of our friendly team members will be happy to assist you.