To view reports and download CSV files of your reports go to:
⚙️ > Reports
The first tab in your Reports section is the Dashboard. This report provides a visual overview of your organization’s engagement with tables and colorful graphs. It also contains all the CSV reports for your organization.
Filter your Dashboard by following these steps:
1. Filter the information you need:
- (Available in Kudos Plus level only) Select which Team, Department, Location you would like to pull the report for, or leave it the way it is to view the entire Organization.
- Select the Time Period
2. Click ‘Update Report’
3. For CSV Downloads Select the Type of Report You Want
- User Summary: Lists all the users within your defined filter and provides information such as K+ points!
- Group Summary: Only available if entire organization is listed in the filter. This report lists all the groups in the organization and provides the same information the User Summary report provides, except it combines that information for each group in your organization.
- Messages: Only available if entire organization is listed in the filter. This report lists every message sent in Kudos within your selected time period, and contains the content of every message.
Open a CSV in any spreadsheet program, such as Microsoft Excel or iWork Numbers.
Gain an understanding of your team as a dynamic unit with the Organization KQ and the Top Values list. The Top Values list presents the most frequently selected values attached to Kudos messages sent by any given team during a specified time period. The pie charts display the percent usage of both blue points allocated to users, as well as green redeemed points earned by users.
The bar graphs display a breakdown of the number of points (Points Distribution) and number of messages sent by Kudos level (Kudos Messages Sent).
Similar to the Leaderboard on the Kudos Wall, you can observe which locations, departments, groups, and users are setting the bar for recognition with Leaderboards. Where applicable, click the eye icons to view the messages or comments under the leader boards for Most K+ and Most Comments. Under the Activity section, you can monitor activity and reward levels as well as the level of communication and recognition within your team along a timeline.
The collaboration between users is displayed with a visual web.
This web is a great way to see which users are at the core of collaboration, and which users are on the outskirts. It can help you determine your collaboration leaders as well as users who need to be more included in the recognition platform. You can click on a user to highlight his or her connections, or drag them to a different spot for better viewing.
Note: this web will not appear if there are over one hundred users.
We hope this helps! If you have any questions, please post a comment below and one of our friendly team members will be happy to assist you.