Did you know you can...
- Endorse Kudos Messages on the Wall with K+
Depending on how your organization has set up the account, the K+ can be worth 1 Kudos point to each receiver. Note: you cannot K+ a message sent or received by you.
- Call co-workers directly from our iPhone app and Android app
Just tap the phone icon in your peers' page to call them.
- Send Kudos to a whole group
Just begin typing a group, department, or location name, and the system will auto-populate it like it would an individual's name. Make sure you have enough points to give to everyone or the message will be sent with no points.
- Attach up to 3 images or files to any Kudos or General Message
Just click Upload Attachment before sending. Note: this functionality may not be available depending on the settings created by your administrator.
- Mention users in any message or comment
Type '@John' and the system will display all Johns, then select the correct John to mention him. Mentioned users will receive a notification, but will not receive any points.
- Add hashtags to any message or comment
#justlikethis. Remember hashtags cannot contain special characters or spaces. Click on a hashtag to see all messages and comments containing that hashtag.
- View any colleague's profile details and personal wall
Just click on any colleague's name to view all this information and learn more about them!
- Create a wall post with General Messages
Create a General Message and type, "all" in the To field. This will create a public post with everyone as a recipient.
- Add a sticker to any Kudos or General Message
Stickers are large emoticons and can be added along with attachments before Kudos are sent. There is no limit to the number of stickers you can add.
- Send external Kudos to any email addressJust type in an email address in the "To:" field. External Kudos carry no points. Note: this functionality may not be available depending on the settings created by your administrator.
We hope this helps! If you have any questions, please post a comment below and one of our friendly staff will be happy to assist you.