Did you know you can...
- Endorse Kudos Messages on the Wall with K+
Depending on how your organization has set up the account, the K+ can be worth 1 Kudos point to each receiver. If your K+ has a point value, but you do not have enough Points to Give, your K+ will send without points. You cannot K+ a message sent or received by you.
- Call team members directly from our iPhone app and Android app
Just tap the phone icon on their page to call them.
- Send a Kudos message to a whole group
Type a group, department, or location name, and the system will auto-populate the field. If you don’t have enough points to give to everyone, the message will be sent without points.
- Attach up to 3 images or files to any Kudos recognition or General Message
Click Upload Attachment before sending your message. This functionality may not be available depending on the settings created by your administrator.
- Mention users in messages or comments
Type @John and the system will display all Johns, then select the correct John to mention. Mentioned users will receive a notification, but will not receive any points.
- Add hashtags to messages or comments
#justlikethis Hashtags cannot contain special characters or spaces. Click on a hashtag to see all messages and comments containing that hashtag.
- “Like” comments on any Kudos or General Message
Click the thumbs up by their comment to “like” it.
- Create a public wall post with General Messages
Create a General Message and type “All" in the To field. This feature is available from your computer or mobile device.
- Add a sticker to any Kudos or General Message
Stickers are large emoticons and can be added along with attachments before a Kudos message is sent. There is no limit to the number of stickers you can add.
- Send an external Kudos message to any email address
Just type in an email address in the To field. External Kudos messages carry no points. This functionality may not be available depending on the settings created by your administrator.
We hope this helps! If you have any questions, please reach out to us at Support@Kudos.com and one of our friendly staff will be happy to assist you.