Showcase all the amazing things that are happening within your organization by creating a photo Album on Kudos.
A Super Administrator will first need to enable Albums via the Labs feature to make this visible in Kudos. Follow the instructions in this helpful article on how to activate Kudos Labs.
How to Create an Album
- In Kudos, click the Gear Icon > Account > Labs > Enable Albums > Save
- Click the Main Menu Icon > Albums (Beta)
- Click (+) to create an Album
- Add a title and description to the Album, this will be visible on the Home feed
- Click the camera icon to add photos
How to Add Photos to an Album
- Select photos from file (Max size of 5MB; png, gif, jpg supported) to upload to Albums
- Select multiple photos by marking the checkbox for the photos you wish to select
- Click "Save" to save changes and add photos to the Album
- Click on "Publish" to share the album on Kudos
- Click the pen icon to edit the album name or add/remove photos from a published Album
Share an Album
- To share an album click the Pen Icon > Publish
- Once the album is published a notification will appear on your Kudos Home feed
Please note: Kudos Albums is currently offered as a Beta feature. Let us know your feedback, and thank you for being a part of the Kudos Beta program - your feedback helps make Kudos even better!
Feedback can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org