1. Slash command: the /kudos command allows any user in your team to send recognition to one or more team members. Here’s how you can use it:
/kudos @recipient + enter button
- After you input the /kudos command (/kudos @recipient + enter button) into your Slack text box the following box will appear
- Write a meaningful recognition message in the Message text box.
- Select the Level of Recognition to wish to send.
- Select at least one Quality to go with the message.
- Click on Submit.
2. Incoming Kudos: Public recognition messages will be posted to the Slack channel. You’ll be able to K+ or endorse messages directly from Slack.