This guide will help you embed Kudos into your SharePoint site.
- Site collection administrator access to SharePoint Online
- Kudos account with Admin access
- Allow iframes in your Kudos account
- Navigate to Account > Customize > Security section
- Make sure the “Do not allow caching & iframes” is unchecked and click Save.
- Allow the Kudos domain in SharePoint: if embedding HTML web parts is restricted to specific domains, you need to add the Kudos domain to the list of allowed domains:
- Browse to the root site of your site collection.
- Click Settings > Site Information > View all Site Settings
- On the Site Settings page, under Site Collection Administration, click HTML Field Security.
Add kudosnow.com to list of allowed domains and click OK to save
- Add Kudos Embed web part
- Click Edit at the top right of the page to enter edit mode.
Hover your mouse above or below an existing web part or under the title, click the plus sign used to add a modern web part to a page, and select Embed web part.
In the toolbox on the right, add the following embed code and replace subdomain with your organization’s subdomain part of the Kudos URL:
<iframe src="https://subdomain.kudosnow.com" width="500" height="300"></iframe>
In this example, we are using 500 pixels by 300 pixels iframe. For the full site experience, we recommend 750 pixels to 925 pixels wide iframe. To create a widget, 280 pixels to 580 pixels width is recommended.
Click Publish to save your changes. Now, you can use Kudos from your SharePoint site!
We hope this helps! If you have any questions, please post a comment below and one of our friendly team members will be happy to assist you.