Setting up voucher rewards allows you to connect your team to redeem their Kudos points for coupon codes that can be used for your internal store or a preferred store. These voucher rewards will be available alongside the KudosReward catalog and Custom Reward catalog in the Rewards section of Kudos.
Connecting voucher rewards requires codes provided from the store of your choice. Voucher rewards must be enabled and processed by Kudos. For information about pricing for voucher rewards in Kudos, please contact your Account Manager or email Kudos Support.
In order to set up voucher rewards, your internal store or your preferred third-party vendor will need to be able to generate unique coupon codes. Kudos will then upload these unique coupon codes to your Kudos site. To process coupon codes for your organization, we require the following:
- Prior to setting up voucher rewards, we will need to know the frequency at which you plan to upload codes to your Kudos site. Please note that we require a minimum notice of two weeks to process the codes.
- Prior to the initial code upload, we will require an image for each reward denomination; this will be displayed on your Kudos site under Rewards.
- The unique codes will need to be provided to Kudos through CSV spreadsheets.
- Each denomination will require a separate CSV spreadsheet.
- At each upload, we will need to know the number of coupon codes that are being provided for each reward denomination.
Please contact your Account Manager or email Kudos Support if you'd like to get started on setting up voucher rewards for your organization - we'd be happy to help!