Limited Admin Privileges include Giving Kudos® Awards, Organization Reports, Recognition by Admin, Admin Redemptions, and Manage Wall. With Limited Admin Privileges, you can grant Users certain Administrator privileges as you may want some people to help you administer the site, but you don't want them to have access to everything.
The following privileges can be assigned to Users:
- Give Kudos® Awards - will see the Award section in the Give Bar
- Organization Reports - will see all organizational reports
- Recognition By Admin - can send Kudos® messages on behalf of another user
- Unlimited Sent Points - allow the user to send unlimited points of their monthly point allocation to a single individual; this will override the Too Much Love Rule.
- Admin Redemptions - can by the contact admin for custom rewards
- Manage Wall - will have the ability to restore messages to the wall
To provide Administrator privileges to Users, follow these steps:
Go to Admin ⚙️ > User Admin > Users. Find the User and click to edit him or her. Near the top of the popup window, you can select the Administrator privileges you want to give that User. Click Update. You can change or remove a User's Administrator privileges at any time by following the same steps here to uncheck a privilege.
If someone is already an Administrator and you want to limit what they can do, first change them to a User by clicking the drop-down menu beside Privileges and then add the administrative abilities that you would like them to have.
If you are giving a user the ability to send Kudos® Awards, consider also enabling Unlimited Sent Points to ensure that they can send unlimited points from their monthly allocation to any given person. Otherwise, the "Too Much Love" Rule will still apply.
We hope this helps! If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our friendly team members will be happy to assist you.