Messages that are removed from the wall will no longer display on the Home feed or Me page on the Kudos®️ website or mobile application.
❗️A few important notes:
- Points will not be deleted by hiding a recognition message or an award.
- If you are using the Kudos®️ integration for Slack or MS Teams, the post will not be removed from the wall feed on these applications. Reporting an Award will remove the Badge from the recipient's Me Page.
- Messages that are Reported to Admin are not permanently deleted from your Kudos® platform, but they will no longer appear on the wall timeline.
- Admins can view all reported messages.
- The Default Super Admin will be notified of its removal unless the post was reported by the original sender of the message.
Report to Admin from the Wall
Any user who sees a message they view as inappropriate can click the three-dot icon on the top right-hand corner of the message then click Report to Admin:
This will instantly remove the post from the wall. The Default Super Admin will be notified of its removal unless the post was reported by the original sender of the message.
We hope this helps! If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com and one of our friendly team members will be happy to assist you.