Administrators use the Redeem option to process or cancel a requested reward. To access the Redeem feature, go to:
⚙️ > Redeem
From the Redeem tab you can access the following:
- Customize your Rewards will take you back to the Rewards catalogue where you can add, edit and manage your Custom Rewards
- You can manually Redeem Points for a User (this is typically used if you have Custom Rewards available in the Custom Pages menu)
- By clicking the bolded/colored reward description, you can choose to redeem it, cancel it or choose to process it later
- Download a CSV to track the rewards usage of your team
On the Pending Redemption page you can:
- Decide not to process the award requested or
- Cancel or Complete the redemption
Once you click the “Mark this redemption as completed” button a box will open up to allow you to customize the final email that will be sent to the requesting user. Here you will have the chance to specify special pick-up or redemption instructions and a congratulations note.
If you ever find you need to redeem points manually for a user, you can do so by going to ⚙️ > Redeem and click on Redeem Points for a User. Here you'll have the option to select the user you need to redeem points for as well as enter the number of points to redeem. When you're done, click Redeem and confirm.
We hope this helps! If you have any questions, please post a comment below and one of our friendly team members will be happy to assist you.