What is Kudos® Kiosk Mode?
Kudos® Kiosk mode allows you to set up a machine in a common area in the office or warehouse so employees can frequently send recognition to one another even if they don't normally work at a computer. Kudos® Kiosks are usually set up like library computer stations, or directory kiosks. This mode applies only to the particular machine where it is set up and works on computers and mobile devices (such as iPads).
Kudos® Kiosk automatically logs out users after 2 minutes of inactivity (i.e., no mouse or keyboard activity), and does not compromise our high-security standards.
How to Set Up:
- Set up a computer or mobile device in a common area on a stand or desk
- Log in to the Kudos® platform as an Administrator
- In your URL, backspace out "home" and type kiosk. The URL should look something like this: http://give.kudosnow.com/kiosk
- Click the switch to activate Kudos® Kiosk mode
- Click the link to go back to login page
How to Deactivate:
- Log in to Kudos® as an Administrator
- Enter the same link in your browser as before: http://give.kudosnow.com/kiosk
- Click the switch to turn OFF Kudos® Kiosk mode.
- Click the link to go back to login page.
We hope this helps! If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com and one of our Kudos® team members will be happy to assist you.